HORMONE YOGA THERAPY FOR MENOPAUSE
Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT) is a natural method to help women through the menopause. It is composed of a series of dynamic yoga exercises, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques that bring quick results.
This therapy can eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, such as, hot flushes, hair loss, memory problems and weight gain.
HYT technique can slow down the aging process without taking Hormone Replacement Therapy. It is good if you can avoid medication because it can have serious health consequences.
The positive effect of Hormone Yoga Therapy is supported by case reports and the symptoms questionnaire, which is filled out before starting and again after 3-4 months practice.
Hormone Yoga Therapy (HYT) is recommended for:
• Women aged 35 and over as a preventive measure
• Women aged over 40 to maintain adequate levels of female hormones
• Middle-aged women with menopausal symptoms (pre-menopause, menopause, post-menopause, climacteric)
• Younger women (also teenagers) with hormonal disorders, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, ovarian cysts, menstrual disorders: Irregular periods, excessive bleeding, menstrual cramps, loss of menstruation or premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
• Women with premature menopause
• Women with infertility problems due to hormonal imbalance
• Women on hormone replacement therapy (HRT), willing to abandon it and replace it with HYT
• Women with decreased libido or vital energy
• Women with depression or migraines
• Women with osteopenia or mild osteoporosis
• Women with hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism or Hashimoto's disease
• Women after a hysterectomy (only after medical clearance)
•Women with a predisposition to cardiovascular problems
• Women with carpal tunnel syndrome
Learn how to do the Hormone Yoga Therapy Series
If you would like to learn how to do the Hormone Yoga Therapy Series, kindly contact me. Please feel free to ask questions.